Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:26:54 -0500
From:      Jason <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        Thomas Graham <lkthomas@sml.dyndns.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pthread on freebsd 5.2...?

Thomas Graham wrote:

>does anyone could paste the working /etc/libmap.conf to me please ? some
>program is working but some program don't because pthread lib problem,
>I am running freebsd 5.2
>Thanks.

What program does not work?  I did a recent upgrade to current and ran
into this problem with bit torrent.  It was solved by doing portupgrade
-Rr on python, the language bit torrent is written in.  I also read
someone suggested -afr on a portupgrade, but it did not work for me, or
it did not rebuild python.  Try it on your program.
Jason