Date:      2 Mar 1998 23:21:46 -0000
From:      projects@hotmail.com (Eric Stewart)
To:        projects@hotmail.com (Eric Stewart)
Subject:   Read it, print it, read it again!

Hello!

   You probably are familiar with the "spamming mail" phenomenon, the
unsolicited e-mail that you receive, almost every 2-3 days, and erase
always, without forcing your eyes to read it's content.  If you do
that, you act like me and everybody else who uses the e-mail resources
on the Internet!

   My name is Eric, I'm a 27-years-old programmer-annalist, and
part-time student.

   As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail and use my account
primarily for business and school.  I received what I assumed was this
same e-mail countless times and deleted it each time.

   About two months ago I received it again and, because of the catchy
subject line, I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought, "OK, I'm going
to try this, I can certainly afford to invest $20 and, on the other
hand, there's nothing wrong with making a little extra cash."

   I followed the enclosed instructions, mailed four $5 bills and,
after receiving the reports, started to advertise on the Internet,
using the e-mail system.

   I was not prepared for the results.  Everyday, for the last six
weeks, my postal box has been overflowing with $5 bills!  In the early
stage, I was really enthusiastic when, for one week period of time, I
received more then $600 worth of letters, but now I'm stunned by all
the money that keeps rolling in!

   You don't have to be a computer wizard.  If you can open an envelope
and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the bank!

   I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be
prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up,
you will make at least as much money as I did.

   Take the time to print and read this file so you'll understand how
easy it is!

Yours sincerely,

Eric

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

 This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
 Print this letter, read the directions,
 THEN READ IT AGAIN!

   You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program
you may ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its
ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This program is showing
fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line population
desirous of additional income.

   This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does not
require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best
of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and
go to the bank!

   This truly is the lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply
follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams
will come true!  When followed correctly, this multi-level marketing
program works perfectly... 100% EVERY TIME!

   Thousands of people have used this program to:
	- Raise capital to start their own business
	- Pay off debts
	- Buy homes, cars, etc.

   This is your chance, don't pass it up!

 OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY
 ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

   This is what you will do to reach financial freedom:

   You will send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that cost next
to nothing to produce and e-mail.  As with all multi-level businesses,
you will increase your business building your down line and selling the
products (reports).  Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new
multi-level business online (via your computer).

   The products in this program are a series of four business and
financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via
"snail mail" will include :

	- $5.00 cash (US Currency)
	- the name and number of the report they are ordering
	- the e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report
	  they ordered.

   To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
THAT'S IT!  The $5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST multi-level
marketing business anywhere!

   FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED TO REAP THE
STAGGERING BENEFITS!!!

 I N S T R U C T I O N S

   This is what you MUST do :

   1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below.

	- For each report, send $5.00 US CASH, the NAME & THE NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and YOUR RETURN POSTAL
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the
list next to the report.

	- When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
four reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save them
on your computer and resell them.

	- Usually within 10 days you will receive, via e-mail, the four
reports.  Save them on your computer so they will be accessible	for you
to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

   2. IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will LOSE OUT
on the majority of your profits.  Once you understand the way this
works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it.  Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

	a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

	b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this
advertisement and remove the name and address under REPORT #4.  This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their 50
grand!

	c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

	d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

	e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

	f. Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

   PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERYONE'S NAME AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY!!!

   3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction
portion of this letter.

   4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive, and
there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.  Another avenue witch
you could use for advertising is e-mail lists.  You can buy these lists
for under $20 / 20,000 addresses or you can pay someone a minimal
charge to take care of it for you.

   5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
report they ordered.  That's IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON
ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with
your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive this report!

 A V A I L A B L E   R E P O R T S

   ORDER EACH REPORT BY NUMBER AND NAME!

   Important notes :

	- ALWAYS SEND $5.00 CASH FOR EACH REPORT (checks not accepted)
	- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
two sheets of paper
	- On one of those sheets of paper, include (a) the number and
name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your postal address.

   It is suggested that you rent a mailbox addressed to an assumed
"company" name to avoid your name and home address being sent to
millions of people.

   Order your reports from the companies listed below.

REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

===================================

Order REPORT #1 from :

	U&I Communications
	P.O. Box  1442
	Montreal, QC, H5A 1H4

-----------------------------------

REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

===================================

Order REPORT #2 from :

	One Shot Productions
	23073 Pedernales Canyon Tr.
	Spicewood, TX 78669

===================================

Order REPORT #3 from :

	A.C.M. Advertising
	P.O. Box  1423
	Randolph, MA 02368

-----------------------------------

REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

===================================

Order REPORT #4 from :

	A&C Netware Sales
	P.O. Box  1541
	Corona, CA 91718-1541

-----------------------------------

   To order your report, edit and print the suggested letter, below.

===================================

ABC Sales            (c)
P.O. Box  XXXX
City, State, Zip Code

Month Day, Year

XYZ Sales            (a)
P.O. Box  XXXX
City, State, Zip Code

Subject : Report order

Madam,
Sir,

We want to confirm you our intention to buy your REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES." (a)

You will find enclosed the amount of $5.00 US.  Please e-mail
us the report at : youremail@address.here . (b)

Yours truly,

(your signature)

Your Name, President
ABC Sales            (c)

-----------------------------------

 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL
 M A K E   Y O U   $$ M O N E Y $$

   Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level
(placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger
response).  Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANISATION gets
ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this example to achieve the
STAGGERING results below.

1st level - your 10 members with $5................................$50
2nd level - 10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...................$500
3rd level - 10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..............$5,000
4th level - 10 members from those 1000 ($5 x 10,000)...........$50,000

THIS TOTALS....................................................$55,550

   Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

   Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you
can afford $20).  You obviously already have an internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!

 T I P S   F O R   S U C C E S S

   * TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately.

   * Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
the orders start coming in because :
	When you receive a $5.00 order, you MUST send out the requested
product / report to comply with the US Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18,
Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US Code, also
Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, witch state that
"a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

   * ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

   * Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

   * ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

 Y O U R   S U C C E S S   G U I D E L I N E

   Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success :

   If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising until you do.  Then a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't,
continue advertising until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more
orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

   THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
   Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you.  If you want to
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and start the whole
process again!  There is no limit to the income you will generate from
this business!

 W O R D   F R O M   T H E   M A K E R
 O F  T H E  $$$$$ P R O G R A M $$$$$

   By the time you read the information and look over the reports, you
will conclude that such a program, and one that is legal could not have
been created by an amateur.

   Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

   I had a profitable business for ten years.  Then in 1979, my
business began falling off.  I was doing the same things that were
previously successful, but they just were not working.  Finally I
figured out that it was not me, but rather the economy.

   Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economic growth that
had been with us since 1945.  I don’t have to tell you what happened to
the unemployment rate, because many of you know from first hand
experience.

   There were more small business failures and bankruptcy than ever
before.  The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were
doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not, including
methods of making money will never allow you to move up a get rich.
Inflation will see to that!

   You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life!  With no risk and with just a little
bit of effort, you can make more money in the next few months than have
ever imagined!  I should also point out that I will not see a penny of
your money, or that of anyone else who participates in this program.  I
have already made OVER FOUR MILLION DOLLARS!

   I have retired from the program.  Follow the program EXACTLY AS IT
IS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way.  It works exceedingly well
as it is now.

   Remember to send a copy of this exciting program to everyone you can
think of.  Do not hesitate about sending only a few dozen programs in
the beginning.  One of the people you send out 5,000... and your name
will be on every one of them.  REMEMBER THOUGH : The more you send out,
the more potential customers you will reach.

   So, my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials,
and the opportunity to become financially independent.  IT IS NOW UP TO
YOU!

   I am enjoying an early, secure retirement on the fortune I made by
sending out this program.  You, too, will make easy money in 20-90
days... if you follow the simple steps outlined in this mailing.  To be
financially independent is to be FREE.  Free to make financial
decisions as never before, go into business, invest, retire or take a
vacation.  No longer will the lack of money hold you back.

   However, very few people reach financial independence because when
opportunity knocks, they choose to ignore it.  It is much easier to say
NO than to say YES, and this is the question you must now answer :

   Will you ignore this amazing opportunity or will you take advantage
of it?  If you don’t think this is a spectacular opportunity, then
re-read this material for you have missed something.

   I should also point out this program is legal and everyone who
participates WILL make money.  THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER!  You have
probably received chain letters asking you to send money, on faith that
someone might break the chain makes them quite unattractive.

   You are offering a legitimate product to your people.  After they
purchase the product form you, they reproduce more and sell them.  It’s
simple free enterprise.  As you have seen from the enclosed material,
the product is a series of four (4) financial and business reports.
The information contained in these reports will only help you on making
your participation in this program more rewarding, but will be useful
to you for many other business decisions you will make in the years
ahead.  You are also buying the right to reprint all reports, which
will be ordered from you.  The concise one and two page reports can be
easily reproduced at a local copy center for about 3 cents a copy.

   GOOD LUCK WITH THE PROGRAM AND GOD BLESS YOU!

	Edward L. Green

 T E S T I M O N I A L S

   This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially
the rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it
won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof
that it works.  It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
easy money, with little cost to you.  If you choose to participate,
follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.

	Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

   My name is Frank.  My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money.  When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving
"junk mail".  I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of
the population and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.
Doris totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both
feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I
told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was
on me!  Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses.  Within 45
days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I was shocked!  I was
sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a
believer now.  I have joined Doris in her "hobby".  I did have seven
more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not
for me.  We owe it all to MLM.

	Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

   The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system
is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large
amount of money in a short time.  I was approached several times before
I checked this out.  I joined just to see what one could expect in
return for the minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment,
I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming
in.

	Loren A. Montano, Toronto, ON

   Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am, I
decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just
no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back.
Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box
crammed with orders!  For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to
start picking up my mail at the window.  I'll make more money this year
than any 10 years of my life before.  The nice thing about this deal is
that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There simply
isn't a better investment with a faster return.

	Maria Negretta, Lansing, MI

   This is my third time to participate in this plan.  We have quit our
jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest
on our money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you
is if you do it.  For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass
up this golden opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!

	Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

   ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!!!!!!!