Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:51:07 -0400
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@bradenton.cs.miami.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   getclass error on FreeBSD 2.2.2

Hello.  I recently zarched my 3.0-SNAP machine and installed
2.2.2-RELEASE on it.  I upgraded to 2.2-STABLE, and everything works
fine.  I even got CAP to run.  My question is, I constantly get the
following error:

inetd[11704]: login_getclass: unknown class 'root'

And when I su to root, I always get:

su: login_getclass: unknown class 'root'

It doesn't appear to cause any problems, but I was wondering why it does
this.  It never did this on any of the 2.2 SNAPS, 2.1, or 3.0.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Joe Marcus