Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2006 01:27:17 -0500
From:      "eBay" <sr-center@ebay.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   UpDate your Ebay Account

   [hdrS&amp;RC_649x75.gif]

                             Dear eBay Member,

   During our Security and Resolution Center regular maintainance period
   it has come to our attention that your eBay Billing Information is out
   of date. The update process is a very simple and fast one and it must
    be completed immediately in order to avoid any future issues - Terms
       of Service (TOS) violations, cancellation of service, account
                  suspension or even account termination.
                                     .
            To update your eBay records on file now click here:
      [1]http://arribada.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ACHUpdateShow
     Once you have completed the process your eBay session will not be
      interrupted and your online experioence will continue as normal.

   [2][Main_B_760x31_Oct.gif]

     eBay sent this e-mail to you because your Notification Preferences
    indicate that you want to receive information your eBay Credit Card
                                 Statement.
    To change your communication preferences, [3]click here. Or, simply
   with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please note that it may take up
                                 to 14 days
      to process your request. Visit our [4]Privacy Policy and [5]User
                   Agreement if you ha ve any qu estions.
               Copyright 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
                                  owners.
             eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.