Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 09:04:01 +1200
From:      Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
To:        Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>
Cc:        hackers list <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, jabley@clear.co.nz
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD native xanim (was Re: Native Applixware for FreeBSD -- When? )

On Tue, May 11, 1999 at 11:50:04AM -0700, Ted Faber wrote:

> [xanim modules for Linux only, author lacks a build env]

There are a couple of people with shell accounts on my machines, who use
them to compile FreeBSD versions of things. I'm more than happy to provide
more (although some of the machines are laboriously slow). They're all
in New Zealand, which isn't as far from the west coast USA in network
terms as you might think.

It just occurs to me that a list of people prepared to offer compilation
environments to people who insist in distributing binaries might be helpful.

Here's a start, anyway:

  Joe Abley <jabley@patho.gen.nz>, 4.0-CURRENT, 2.2.8, 3.1

Joe