Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:20:11 -0700
From:      "Don Lloyd Jr." <don@lloyd.org>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm leaving the FreeBSD scene.

>Perhaps I have it all wrong, and this is the way it's always been done in
>the "free software world."  I don't care - I don't want any part of it
>anymore.  I'll be dedicating all 4 gigabytes of my main machine to Windows
>95 (and soon Win98), giving it plenty of room to "spread out."  At least
>Microsoft has a software testing department.

Heh, I still pity all the people who got Win95 AND 98 the minute it was
released, and suffered untold agonies trying to get IT to work.

.....and they say that MS has a testing dept.....  yup, for Win98, they
CHARGED people $$ to beta-test Win98.....that's right, people paid good,
god-fearing money to be a MS test dummie.

Fwee!!!!

I'm still chuckling!

Don