Date:      Wed, 1 Feb 1995 07:50:26 -0500
From:      L Jonas Olsson <ljo@amcell2.caisr.cwru.edu>
To:        dufault@hda.com
Cc:        dgy@seagull.rtd.com, vernick@cs.sunysb.edu, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: pthreads

 I think Lars Fredriksen has it running on 2.0.

Jonas

Doug Rabson writes:

> Is anyone working on pthreads for 2.0 or using pthreads in 1.1.5?  I
> just started looking at getting the 1.1.5 version working under 2.0
> and it appears to be seriously broken in places.
>
> Is there a more recent version than the one in 1.1.5?  I don't want to
> spend too long fixing it if the work has already been done elsewhere.

Yes, and yes. I do have a newer version up and running. This is based
upon draft 8 (now there are things that have to change to upgrade it to
draft 10). I will see if I cannot get it on to freefall this weekend.

Lars
Lars Fredriksen		fredriks@mcs.com		(home)
			lars@fredriks.pr.mcs.net	(home-home)
			fredriks@asiago.cs.wisc.edu