Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:35:16 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: worm0 and cd imaging

> >   But now that this hurdle is
> > jumped, I can't wait for my Advansys scsi card to be supported. Even with
> > -current and the SCSI branch my version is not supported yet...
>
> There's one solution to this: go and write the driver. :-]

Well, that's probably not quite the best solution though. :-)

Justin is already working on Advansys card support (and some changes
to his generic SCSI code to support it and other new cards more
cleanly), so at best he'd be reinventing the wheel.  Better he send an
email to gibbs@freebsd.org and say "if there's anything I can do to
help, just ask!" :-)

					Jordan