Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      VANDERHOEK TIMOTHY MICHAEL <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/7995: New Port: OpenLDAP 1.0.1

The following reply was made to PR ports/7995; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: VANDERHOEK TIMOTHY MICHAEL <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To: "Lachlan O'Dea" <lodea@angmar.mel.cybec.com.au>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:40:42 -0400

 On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Lachlan O'Dea wrote:

 > When I looked up MLINKS on my -stable box, I was looking at an old
 > bsd.port.mk. Doh. It makes sense now.
 >
 > So I think I've finally got it right. Thanks for the help.

 Looks good to me.  Now, I have to apologize a little, because after all
 this you're still going to have to wait for someone to actually review
 the port.  It's been demonstrated that Steve & co. are infinitely faster
 at reviewing and committing new ports than I am, so they usually get
 to it.

 --
 Me.  Who'd you think sent this?