Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:08:40 +0000
From:      Oliver Peter <lists@peter.de.com>
To:        Victor Balada Diaz <victor@bsdes.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ATA] and re(4) stability issues

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 07:52:37PM +0100, Victor Balada Diaz wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I got various machines[1] at hetzner.de and I've been having problems
> with interrupts on FreeBSD 7.0 and now FreeBSD 7.1 -BETA2 in amd64. I've
> been trying to narrow the problem so someone more knowledgeable than me
> is able to fix it. This mail is an other attempt to ask a question
> with regards ATA code to see if this time i got something.

Just want to add a quick note and say that I'm having the same problem
with my 7.0-RELEASE-p6/amd64 hetzner machine:

     http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-acpi/2008-September/005095.=
html

I would be happy to test patches as well.  Thanks.

--=20
Oliver PETER, email: oliver@peter.de.com, ICQ# 113969174
"If it feels good, you're doing something wrong."
                                      -- Coach McTavish