Date:      03 Aug 2002 04:11:45 +0200
From:      Ketanu <ketanu@wanadoo.fr>
To:        newbies@freebsd.org

Gmane is a service that presents some mailinglists as newsgroups, actually
it is a news server that act as a door between these two worlds, it allows
users to read/post article from/to mailing lists via a newsgroup.

<http://www.gmane.org>;

I tried to post some questions to this list via Gmane, but i was not
successful and the mailing-list automaton sent me back the articles (which i
could not read for some stupid technical reasons).

Does someone have any idea about the reasons of this ?
--
Ketanu <ketanu@wanadoo.fr>  - RSA PGP Key ID: 0x20D90C12