Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 10:31:51 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.1.0-RELEASE now available!

> > It seems that Jordan K. Hubbard said:
> > > countries, perhaps?  A French version and, of course, Italian?  I

I don't like very much the idea of translated lists, except, perhaps,
for announces. The use of national languages prevents the exchange of
information among people. I agree that a national "questions" list may
be useful, but probably a newsgroup can serve the purpose better than a
mailing list (where you have to subscribe first to use it).

While I am not willing to maintain mailing lists at the moment, I
can I can check here if people agrees to allocate resources (disk)
for an FTP server. Apart from computing resources, how much disk
space do you think we need to provide for this ?

	Luigi
Luigi Rizzo                     Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
email: luigi@iet.unipi.it       Universita' di Pisa
tel: +39-50-568533              via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)
fax: +39-50-568522              http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/