Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:07:56 +0000 (GMT)
From:      jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org
To:        sbruno@FreeBSD.org, jimharris@FreeBSD.org, sjg@FreeBSD.org,  jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #1567 - Fixed

FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #1567 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/1567/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/1567/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/1567/console

Change summaries:

290201 by sjg:
Do not FALLTHROUGH for SIOC{ADD,DEL}MULTI

ifmedia_ioctl() returns EINVAL

Differential Revision:	3897
Submitted by:	aronen@juniper.net
Reviewed by:	marcel

290200 by sbruno:
Not all targets support by clang have a tested or enabled ubsan yet.

Only enable h_raw on x86 targets for today so that a buildworld runs to
completion for clang enabled targets that are not x86.  This should be
removed when validation of the sanitizer has occured for all targets
supported by FreeBSD and clang.

290199 by jimharris:
nvd, nvme: report stripesize through GEOM disk layer

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

290198 by jimharris:
nvme: fix race condition in split bio completion path

Fixes race condition observed under following circumstances:

1) I/O split on 128KB boundary with Intel NVMe controller.
   Current Intel controllers produce better latency when
   I/Os do not span a 128KB boundary - even if the I/O size
   itself is less than 128KB.
2) Per-CPU I/O queues are enabled.
3) Child I/Os are submitted on different submission queues.
4) Interrupts for child I/O completions occur almost
   simultaneously.
5) ithread for child I/O A increments bio_inbed, then
   immediately is preempted (rendezvous IPI, higher priority
   interrupt).
6) ithread for child I/O B increments bio_inbed, then completes
   parent bio since all children are now completed.
7) parent bio is freed, and immediately reallocated for a VFS
   or gpart bio (including setting bio_children to 1 and
   clearing bio_driver1).
8) ithread for child I/O A resumes processing.  bio_children
   for what it thinks is the parent bio is set to 1, so it
   thinks it needs to complete the parent bio.

Result is either calling a NULL callback function, or double freeing
the bio to its uma zone.

PR:		203746
Reported by:	Drew Gallatin <gallatin@netflix.com>,
		Marc Goroff <mgoroff@quorum.net>