Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2012 22:14:29 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Subject:   how to turn my computer into a TV

I just moved into a very cramped apartment and we only have room for
one monitor so it is the computer then I heard it is possible to make
it so you can watch TV on your computer.... I know about some this for
windows but I am dedicated FreeBSD person... how do I go about doing
all the research I need to make sure that the following is true:

1. FreeBSD supports all hardware (and the needed functionality) to
watch full screen tv on my computer (extra points of a remote can be
used)... NOTE: This hardware must be currently fairly mass market
2. What ports to install (right now my desktop is x11-wm/xfce4) make this happen
3. Any tips on making it optimal