Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2013 20:22:14 +0000
From:      Amit Rawat <aamitr4@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSOC 2013 project " Kernel Size Reduction for Embedded System "

GSOC posted the list of selected organization for GSOC 2013 and I am highly
happy that FreeBSD is among the selected organization.

I am a third year student interested to work in the field of embedded
system. I applied last year and the title of my project was " Kernel Size
Reduction for Embedded System". The link to my last year proposal is
"
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/amitrawat10/1#c8001"
But due to some flaws it doesn't get selected. I am looking to improve my
proposal for this year and apply again. I explain some portion of my
project pictorially on my blog

"
https://amit10rawat.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/kernel-size-reduction-for-embedded-system/
"

I am looking for suggestion and new ideas by which I can reduce the size of
kernel.

Amit Rawat(amraw)