Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:42:53 +0100
From:      Mam Ruoc <mamruoc@gmail.com>
To:        Andrew Snow <andrew@modulus.org>
Cc:        pyunyh@gmail.com, FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: vge driver does not work on a VIA EPIA EN12000EG

Hi!

Andrew Snow wrote:
> We have deployed many 7.0-STABLE  routers based on the EPIA EN12000E
> motherboard, and found that vge works really well, never had any major
> problems with it - don't touch it! :-)

Unsure if it's the EPIA EN12000E (not EPIA EN12000EG) or you're using
STABLE, but I will try stable.

> I suspect the OP should try a newer version of FreeBSD than 7.0-RELEASE
> which was so long ago.

You know where I can get hold of a more recent bootonly-7.0-STABLE iso?

I am reporting this bug because I use pfSense which has moved from
FreeBSD 6.3 to 7.0 and that made my VIA useless. They said it was a
FreeBSD problem and therefore I am here.

Mam