Date:      Sun, 01 Sep 2002 08:35:08 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.berkeley.edu>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> Dave Hayes wrote:
>> Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
>> > A moderately good reference:
>> >       http://www.myrkul.org/recent/godel.htm
>>
>> What is it about you, Sir Lambert, that causes you to answer a
>> question by pointiny to someone else's words? ;)
>
> Innate modesty?  8-) 8-).

That one's impossible, because it is immodest to point to one's
modesty. ;)

> Software engineers are genetically lazy, and reuse things?

I suppose that you'll next assert that a motivated programmer is
-not- negative evolutionary pressure...
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Before enlightenment, mountains are mountains and rivers are
rivers.  With enlightenment, mountains are no longer
mountains and rivers are no longer rivers.  After
enlightenment, mountains are again mountains and rivers are
again rivers.                                   - Zen saying