Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:21:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:      eduard.epi@t-online.de (Peter Bornemann)
To:        freebsd-isdn@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to connect to T-online

Certainly I messed something up, but here is my problem:
I am trying to connect via i4b to T-online. As a guideline I am using
the i4b-t-error.html. I have written /etc/isdn/isdnd.rc and started
isdnd, then configured isp0 via ifconfig in /etc/rc.conf and at last
started spppcontrol in /etc/rc.conf.local. The kernel is setting up he
isdn-devices correctly, as far as I can see.

But when starting spppcontrol I get a: SIOCIFGENERIC(SPPPIOSDEFS):
Device busy. "spppcontrol isp0" then says only isp0: phase-establish
and so on.

So what did I mess up? Every help is appreciated, for I could not find
anything related in documentation.

Peter B