Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:24:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.1 upgrade - need urgent help

I upgraded my important mail machine a couple of hours ago and
I'm still off net with a couple of problems.

Could someone please send me help to the above  email address:

What is the syntax for the /boot/kernel.conf file?
I have to reenable ed0 in kernel.GENERIC. It's really odd that
kernel.GENERIC does not have CLI or any config option built
in.
Can I hand edit that file so that it is recognized by the boot process and
sets my ed0 to 0x300/10 ?

--
Chris (currently at kuku@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de)