Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:31:03 -0400
From:      "Crespo, Ramon" <IMCEAEX-_O=STIS_OU=STIS_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=RCRESPO@STIS.com>
To:        'Paul Halliday' <dp@penix.org>, Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: X11 Settings for the MiataGL

Hello All,

I am sad to report that I don't have either video card it looks like I have
a CL-GD5440 derived chipset or something (i cracked open the case and saw
this).  It has a supervideo port as well so I find this pretty hard to
believe for this little card to only come with 64k of ram and do 320x400
standard. If possible is there a list of supported video
cards for X11/Alpha? Sorry to be such a bother.

Thanks in advance,
Ramon Crespo