Date:      Mon, 25 Dec 2006 19:16:14 -0500
From:      Mike Heffner <mheffner@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone interested in maintaining net-p2p/napshare?

All,

I am the current maintainer of the 'napshare' port. It is an automated
Peer2Peer network client that eases downloading files. I don't use the
port anymore nor am I interested in maintaining it, so if someone is
interested in it please let me know.

The port is currently at version 1.2_2 in the repo, but napshare version
2.0a7 has been released. This version is significantly different from
previous versions and the build system is somewhat unconventional.

I can help someone out in the transition, but I don't have the time to
upgrade the port myself. I'll likely reassign to ports@ if no one is
interested.

cheers,

Mike