Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:24:34 -0700
From:      Edward Elhauge <ee@uncanny.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Frustration with SCSI system

OK, vinum is good. But my understanding is that you can't use vinum on
your root partition. By Murphy's Law it always seems to be root that gets
screwed up. And that also causes the biggest problems because then you
have to yank the system apart and find another host disk for booting.

--
        Edward Elhauge <ee@uncanny.net> -- Uncanny Inc., San Francisco
"War is like love; it always finds a way." -- Bertold Brecht