Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:57:25 -0600
From:      "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can the mpt0: <LSILogic 1030 Ultra4 Adapter> be rebooted on current.

The "bigdisk and scsi_da" thread reminded me of a problem that I have
had since July.  I have a dell server with the LSILogic 1030 Ultra4
Adapter that I haven't been able to reboot in current.  I am holding
on to a Jun 16 06:09:11 CDT 2006 kernel and feel that I should either
install 6.2 over the old current installation or build a new current
kernel and reboot assuming that the driver is working.

The major problem is the some 4,000 km and a border between the the
machine and I.  Any update on the status of the driver or a cool
solution would be appreciated.

Thanks,

ed