Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:42:28 +0000
From:      "Ben Kaduk" <minimarmot@gmail.com>
To:        "linimon@freebsd.org" <linimon@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/116349: Re: 7 release timetable

On 9/14/07, linimon@freebsd.org <linimon@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Synopsis: Re: 7 release timetable
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: linimon
> State-Changed-When: Fri Sep 14 16:31:42 UTC 2007
> State-Changed-Why:
> Apparently Cc:ed to GNATS by mistake.

Interesting.  I was unaware that including bug-followup@freebsd.org
would start a new PR; I thought it would be smart enough to find the
``docs/115000'' in the body of my message and add onto that PR.

My intention was to tack onto docs/115000 (updates to FAQs) a note that
one of the proposed changes is now incorrect, and thus the patch will
need revising.
In particular, I (in the patch) state that only monthly snapshots are
released, which is no longer (ever?) true, since these snapshots are
available at snapshots.us.freebsd.org.  I still do not see anything
other than monthly snapshots as snapshots.freebsd.org, so there will
need to be a mention of the new URL in the FAQs nonetheless.

Sorry for making extra work for you, Mark

-Ben Kaduk