Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 00:53:30 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        James Lim <jameslpin@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with tinydns

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 12:09:22PM +0800, James Lim wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Recently i had installed djbdns from ports and tried to use tinydns.
> So i typed sg.freebsd.org, which i entered into the data file with
> ./add-ns. But it gave me timeout.

Having tried djbdns for only a short while before I switched back to bind,
I cannot help you I'm afraid.  However, since this is not really a FreeBSD
issue, but a djbdns-specific question, you might find a lot more people to
help you on the djbdns mailing list.

if you only want to ask this single question without subscribing try mailing
it to <dns@list.cr.yp.to> instead.

.giorgos