Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 01:08:38 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        babkin@freebsd.org
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, "Thomas S. Greenwalt" <tomg@trancer.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Test Suites

Sergey Babkin wrote:
> > Look also for "TET" and "ETET".  SVVS (the System V Verification
> > Suite, used for testing SVID compliance) uses TET.
>
> TET is owned by the Open Group and they license it for money
> (at least they did a couple of years ago). It's also a pain
> to use.

I saved the public TET and ETET implementations, as well as the
draft Sepc 1170, and a number of other important documents when
UNIX International went under.

The documents were generaously hosted on the Digiboard FTP site.

There are currently freeware versions of these documents and code
floating around.  I _know_ there is a TET 3.x around, since I
have it on an old machine in the other room.

-- Terry