Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:17:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave <mudman@R181172.resnet.ucsb.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux_base, err code 2

Using /stand/sysinstall, I tried to get linux_base-6.1.tgz.

It downloads and then prints:
"linux_base-6.1.tgz aborted, error code 2.  See user debug screen for more
info."

Maybe I'm not that intuitive, but where can I find said debug screen so I
can figure out what's on?  It didn't tell me anything more from there.

My best guess is either the package is bugged, or it is trying to modify
some file which is getting caught by some security feature (permissions,
nochflgs, etc..)