Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 22:24:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>, "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: commits in the last 2 days?

On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> cvs-all really really really was supposed to take over for
> freebsd-commit, with freebsd-commit & commit becoming aliases for
> cvs-all.
>
> ARGH!
>
> What's up, Mr Bresler?  I thought these guys had been long since
> folded after the _last_ time we talked about this, about 2 months ago.

	we never decided to kill/aliases these away.  rather we added the
info message that rod passed along to matt.

	we can do 'the alias thing' and settle this, but the 'principle
of least surprise' will take a helluva beating when cvs-all mail starts
hitting lists are moribund.

	give me the word.  i'll do it inside the lists themselves or we can
go edit /etc/aliases.

jmb			'eye-gore awaits you, jordan massa'

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346