Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:51:47 -0600
From:      Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
Cc:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: chroot'ing named(8)

This is how your replies look in Mutt....

* setantae <setantae@submonkey.net> [20010817 14:20]: writing on the subject
+'chroot'ing named(8)'
setantae>
setantae> I've been fighting with setting up named to run in a sandbox on
+FreeBSD

You will notice that in this case, "setantae>" take up an awful amount
of room on the line, forcing Mutt to wrap the text. Do you know of a
way that I could fix my Mutt so that your posts would be more legible?

On the other hand, if you were to oblige us and use the standard '>' for
quoting text, then the problem would go away. This example is mild
compared to one of your subsequent replies to a thread. Thank you for
considering this issue...
--
-duke
Calgary, Alberta, Canada