Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:56:48 -0500
From:      Tom Convery <tpc@tomfoo.com>
To:        Matthew Will <mwill@spingen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Mouseprotocol?

Matthew Will wrote:

snip

> So it see's it, although cat'ing /dev/ums0 and turning on debugging show
> nothing coming from the mouse...

This sounds like it could be another instance of a problem I've seen
with a couple different pieces of USB mouse hardware.

Could you unplug your mouse, set sysctl hw.usb.ums.debug=11, attach your
mouse, cat /dev/ums0, move the mouse or click a button a few times, kill
cat, and send me the ums_attach and ums_intr log messages from dmesg?

Thanks,
-tpc