Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:39:50 -0700
From:      "Balaji, Pavan" <pavan.balaji@intel.com>
To:        "'Jesse Geddis'" <jesse@powweb.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: make buildworld error

libpam -- the 'cause of the error is not installed by the standard
installation settings in FreeBSD 4.6. You need to either use completer
installation from the CD or remove libpam from the Makefile in /usr/src/lib
-- I used the second one, and it hasn't given any problems so far.

Pavan Balaji,
Intel Corporation

    "Only the Paranoid Survive"  --  Andy Grove