Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:25:02 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Buzz Slye <buzz@gaia.arc.nasa.gov>
Cc:        firewire@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libraw1394 on FreeBSD

середа 11 жовтень 2006 12:57, Buzz Slye написав:
> However, the Linux libraw1394 should be completely scrapped as the ioctl's
> and underlying support are completely different. Main.c, iso.c, and
> readwrite.c must be rewritten.

Hi, Buzz!

So, do I need to wait for your reimplementations of main.c and readwrite.c (in
addition to the iso.c, which you already sent), or is iso.c the only thing
that needs to be replaced for the port?

Also, would you have a sample client-application to do some basic testing?
Thanks!

	-mi