Date:      Thu, 18 May 2017 16:43:58 +0000
From:      Rose Merline <rose.merline@infodigitaldata.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Microsoft Users List

Hello there,

Trust you having an awesome day!

Would you be interested in acquiring Microsoft Users List for your marketin=
g campaign?

We have list of Microsoft Products which you may be interested in: Microsof=
t SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Edge, Exchange S=
erver, Dynamics ERP, Dynamics CMR, Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, =
and Dynamics SL.

We also have other Technology Users like: Oracle, VMware, Nintendo, IBM, Sa=
lesforce, Dell, Intel, Adobe, SAP and more.

If you have any other unique requirement and if it is not mentioned above, =
please feel free to share your requirement with us as we can help you with =
on-demand list customized as per your requirement.

Let me know your target criteria such as the Geography, Titles etc. and I'l=
l get back to you with Counts, Samples and List details.

Respects,

Rose Merline

Demand Generation

To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.