Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:45:50 +0400
From:      York <hxsb@smflaw.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   From the fuzz-induced vocals reminiscient of The Strokes on Just Drums, or the acoustic guitars and odd keys reminiscient of The Shins on The Iliad these kids can make simple.

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

The album is not without blemishes, but these are mostly due to humility
and production limitations. Everything and everyone in its place.

Personally, I think this style of music has been done to death.

And the usually impeccable producer, Steve Albini does him no favors
with a balls-less drum sound that sounds like an Eagles-worthy cardboard
kit.

Both Sides of the Gun is a gem.

there are only so many pigs you can collect before they start to take
over your space.

It should go without saying that A John Waters Christmas is far from
your average Christmas album.

bursts of rage that erupt  and spread fireworks of exasperation and fury
 indubitably into my mind.

They don't need to earn approval to have a few words written about them.
everything she does is without regard for consequence. but to what end
and to what purpose? da haben wir schon ganz andere Sachen erlebt!

bursts of rage that erupt  and spread fireworks of exasperation and fury
 indubitably into my mind.

These guys will no doubt have more to offer in the near future and you
should keep an eye on them. Ein weiterer Grund fuer unseren Entschluss
ist das neue Telemediagesetz, welches demnaechst umgesetzt werden soll.
The bizarre elements of their earlier records are still here, but
presented in a more structured format.

Only occasionly does his delicate voice sound truly oddly pumped up in
front of the mix, like your most mild mannered friend going unexpectedly
balls out at a karaoke bar.
Wooden pigs, ceramic pigs, pewter pigs, pigs from around the world.
Their brand of metal-tinged hardcore is fast, loud, and pissed. Wir
hatten viel Spass, doch nun soll es hier und jetzt zu Ende sein.

Unfortunately, like most post-rock albums, Italian drags at moments, but
always manages to pick up the pace before you start to tune it out
completely. Three albums into his third group, and Joel sounds out of
gas to these ears. Even repentance can't save me now.

deLuder Voting Ludervoting. I can feel her watchful eye on me, seeking
comfort in closeness, as she follows me  from room to room.

I'm enjoying this freeing feeling, this sense of liberation from too
much "grounding".

She would rather pretend that she's aloof and above the need for
distinction. Aber die letzten Monate haben uns gezeigt, dass es Seiten
wie daemlich. Until then i'll find assertion in wakefulness. I can feel
her watchful eye on me, seeking comfort in closeness, as she follows me
from room to room. wir haben lange hin und her ueberlegt, aber
letztendlich sind wir zum Schluss gekommen: daemlich.

Well, he can do it because he has two distinctive sounds - two
deliciously, seductive, outstanding sounds. Milk Man, however, was more
song-oriented and even had a lyrical storyline! Anyhow, on the whole the
songs do seem somewhat forced and thrown together. deLuder Voting
Ludervoting.