Date:      Mon, 02 Jun 2014 21:38:38 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox chokes up for several seconds... frequently

I wrote:

> Since I last updated my ports a couple of weeks ago, the problem
> has gotten DRAMATICALLY worse.  Now Firefox is choking up frequently,
> and for perhaps 10-20 second each time, on virutally every web site
> that I visit.

NEVERMIND!

I manually rebuilt and re-installed the nspluginwrapper and now
everything with Firefox seems to magically be working A-OK again.
(I really do wish I knew why THAT would have fixed the problems
that I saw, but I guess that I actually don't care that much, as
long as everything is working again.)

Now... if I could only get flash working, at all, with either flavor
of Opera (native or Linux version), I would be a happy camper.