Date:      Sat, 30 Dec 1995 13:51:06 +0800 (CST)
From:      Chien-Ta Lee <jdli@linux.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   EXT2FS support

	Hi :

	I just tried the ext2fs on 2.2-CURRENT (1995/12/6) and it works
	great.  But if I give it mount options like "async,userquota"
	the mount will seg-fault.

	My questions are :
	1. does ext2fs support QUOTA ?
	2. is ext2fs default async (i think so) ?
	3. do we have any ext2fs-tools such as e2fsck (important) and mke2fs ?
	   (if we mount ext2fs read-write and system crashes, will the
	    system fsck ext2fs-partition while rebooting ?)

	Thanks.
--

                                                 李 建 達  (Adonis) 交大資工
                                                 Mail: jdli@csie.nctu.edu.tw