Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:53:25 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <aa8vb@pagesz.net>
To:        "Brian W. Buchanan" <brian@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

Brian W. Buchanan:
 |Stickers are available from www.freebsdmall.com.  I ordered two sheets of
 |them along with the two 1" case plates for my boxes, so that I could put
 |a sticker on the Libretto I'm about to buy.

Hmm.  I didn't see them before, and I didn't find them again just now.
I guess I stupidly just clicked on "Products" and only saw CDs.

Any search tips? :-)

 |> Anyone selling a slick-looking stuffed daemon (Chuck).  My office could use
 |> some color :-)  How about posters.
 |
 |http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/daemon.html has a link to a place that
 |sells them.

Interesting.  Wish it looked more like the Chuck you see on web pages, such as most others on that page.  E.g.:

   http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/gif/bsd/freebsdmall-contact.gif

Though that may be kinda tough.

 |I haven't found any pictures of Chuck facing forward, looking powerful and
 |bold, with his trident planted in the ground beside him. :(  If anyone
 |else wants to design and market such a poster, however, I'll buy several.

Seconded.

Randall