Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:18:32 +0100
From:      "A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven" <fonz@skysmurf.nl>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [games/xboing] Xlib error

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

The games/xboing port builds fine, but when I try to run it I get the
following (and then it just exits):

   (159)fonz@ace% xboing=20
   XBoing - Please wait (insert gecos name), initialising xboing ...
   XBoing - Error: Xlib Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  =20
   Please read `/usr/local/lib/X11/xboing/problems.doc' document for help.

Unfortunately the mentioned problems.doc file does not appear to contain
any clues for this particular issue. I seem to remember having had this
problem for quite a long time, perhaps since FreeBSD switched from XFree86
to X.org, but that is admittedly just an educated guess.

When I asked about this on the FreeBSD forums I got exactly zero replies,
so I figured I'd ask here before bugging the port maintainer directly.

Any thoughts?

AvW

--=20
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--