Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 1995 10:49:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      william pechter ILEX <pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil>
To:        ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com (Thomas David Rivers), FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Patch for gnu/libexec/uucp

>  There was a heavy discussion where we decided (for several reasons,
>  some as Frank has written) that it's best to configure things
>  in using the Taylor ways.
>
>  I reluctantly agreed, and that's how it's been since then.
>
>  I therefor suggest that this has already been discussed and decided,
>  and I (as yet) don't see anything different now vs. then, and thus,
>  we can stick with our previous decision.
>
> 	- Dave Rivers -

Dave -- I argued against this in 1.1 for the simple reason that most
commercial admin manuals cover HDB or V2 uucp and no one does Taylor.
(Has O'Reilly updated the UUCP book to cover Taylor ? )

Bill
 Bill Pechter |Systems Administrator  |
 Ilex Systems |170 Patterson Ave      | Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702
 908-532-2943 |pechter@sesd.ilex.com  | pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil