Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 1995 17:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Nathan Stratton <nathan@netrail.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP accounting

I have just set up a FreeBSD box as one of my backbone routers and it
works great. I was using linux and it crashed with about 100 routes. But
FreeBSD is working with no load and 30 K routes.

My only problem is IP accounting I need to know many packets and kbs is
going out of all my interfaces. Is there any software that will do this?

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Your Gateway to the World!
Phone   (703)524-4800			       NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite B-5
Email   sales@netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest