Date:      Sun, 31 May 2009 11:29:28 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_F=E4rber?= <andreas.faerber@web.de>
To:        Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org, Mikolaj Kucharski <mikolaj@kucharski.name>, Enache Adrian <3n4ch3@gmail.com>, qemu-devel@nongnu.org
Subject:   Re: [Qemu-devel] Thanx for the kqemu patches; some notes about NetBSD/OpenBSD guests

Hi J=FCrgen,

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2007-11/msg00125.html
> and then played with a NetBSD guest in qemu 0.10.5 a little, where I
> found out a few things:
>
> 1. A few times I even got NetBSD 5.0/i386 running with -kernel-kqemu =20=

> now,
> tho a few other times I also got guest processes segfaulting etc.
> `Regualr' kqemu seems stable now tho.

Thanks for the pointer. I've pushed it to a pick-up branch for now to =20=

facilitate testing. Did you test non-BSD guests, too?

I noticed that Adrian has patches for OpenBSD host support in their =20
ports CVS repository, as pointed out by Mikolaj.
There appears to be some FreeBSD code in-tree though - so, is the =20
above patch the only one you've queued, or do you have host patches as =20=

well that we could push "upstream"?

Regards,
Andreas