Date:      Fri, 03 Apr 2009 03:56:07 -0700
From:      "Dr. Josh Leute" <drleute@familydentistportwashington.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   It's Enough to Give You a Headache...

Greetings from Dr=2E Josh Leute!

It's Enough to Give You a Headache

One out of every 10 Americans suffers from chronic headaches, and they =
spend over half a billion dollars every year for over-the-counter medic=
ations to relieve their pain=2E They never imagine that their headaches=
 may be caused by TMJ, and that their pain is the result of a bad bite=2E

A bad bite can put your jaw-to-skull relationship out of alignment=2E

When this happens, TMJ symptoms occur=2E This cluster of symptoms can i=
nclude: headaches, earaches, ear ringing, loud jaw clicking, even stiff=
ness and pain in the jaw, neck, shoulders and back=2E This cluster has =
puzzled doctors in the past=2E Now we can put a name to it: TMJ=2E

According to recent studies, more than 40 million Americans suffer with=
 TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction) or MPD (Myofascial Pain Dysf=
unction)=2E The good news is dentists are taking the lead in finding so=
lutions=2E

If you, or someone you love, suffer from the symptoms of TMJ, set up an=
 appointment with your dentist soon=2E You may find that TMJ is the mis=
sing piece in the puzzle - and that the treatment really works!=20

If you have questions regarding TMJ, please call our office at (262)284=
-5884 or email us at drleute@familydentistportwashington=2Ecom today=2E

Best Regards,
Dr=2E Josh Leute

P=2ES=2E If you have any friends or family members who you feel could u=
se our services, please don't hesitate to have them call us=2E We'll be=
 sure to take good care of them=2E