Date:      Fri, 06 Apr 2001 09:14:06 +1000
From:      Mark.Andrews@nominum.com
To:        Chris Byrnes <chris@jeah.net>
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ntpd patch

	How did you save it?  Cut-and-paste by any chance?  Saved
	it on a Windows box then binary tranfered it to the FreeBSD
	box?  Neither of these method are a good way of handling
	patches in email.  The first tends to replace tabs with
	spaces, the second introduces carriage returns.

	Since for some reason I havn't actually seen my post come
	through there is no way I can see what various MTA have
	done to it on this list however I regularly send patches.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews@nominum.com