Date:      Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:12:02 +0100
From:      Rachel Willmer <rachel@intertrader.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   I've just upgraded to 2-2-STABLE...

And I'm seeing some funnies...

I upgraded from a previous version of 2.2 by using CVSUP.
I then went into /usr/src and did a make world
Then did a "config machine", and remade the kernel.

All just fine and dandy, and it seems to be working (at least it's still
running mail and news, which is its prime function).

But when a mail client logs into the pop server, I get one of these
messages on the console...

	Jun 27 11:13:30 tadpole inetd[3005]: login_getclass: unknown class 'root'

And I log in as root, the console gets one of these...

	Warning: imported path contains relative components

Neither of which have I seen before.

Can anyone shed any light on these?

Thanks
Rachel