Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 10:20:49 +0700
From:      James Tilden <jtilden@phuket.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Problems w/ FreeBSD

I'm having problems installing FreeBSD over an existing Win95 system.
Everything goes fine during the installation, including the installation of
the boot manager, but when its done it will only boot to Win95! Any
information, guidance or references that will help would be very much
appreciated.    Thanks,  Jim Tilden

PS. I'm installing FreeBSD from a MS-DOS partition or I'd just fdisk
windows. Just to make it more fun, the disk FreeBSD is being installed on
is the D drive.