Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:12:07 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Roger Weeks <roger@tethr.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Timeline for ath 802.11 support in production

Hiya,

The ath(4) stuff is my doing and it will only be production ready when
I get enough spare weekends to make it production ready. :-)

I'm doing this (now) on the side, as my day job at Atheros doesn't
have me developing for FreeBSD at all.

The best thing to do if you'd like that to change is to make some
noise and get your request heard.

If you would like it made ready earlier, please either help poke my
employer and get some interest, and/or find some other developers to
help me iron out the bugs.

Thanks,

Adrian