Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel compilation failure, ack!

Yes I'd like to announce my idiocy to the
world...sigh.  I cvs'd to stable today (during Mystery
Science Theater 3000 as promised) and built everything
just fine.  My kernel built in a few easy steps like
before, and now I am proud to say I have nice, tinny
sound coming from my laptop (crappy speakers-whole
'nother problem).

The one thing I noticed is that after CVSing to stable
I did another diff on my FW kernel against GENERIC and
FW had a bunch of stuff that GENERIC didn't.  So it
seems that 4.6Release (what I was initially running)
and had some stuff in its GENERIC that wasn't in
Stable's GENERIC.  I'm not sure, hectic week.

Again, thnx for the steady stream of common sense.

=====