Date:      Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:03:14 +1100
From:      Sam Lawrance <boris@brooknet.com.au>
To:        Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez <jacardenasm@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OPTIONS with PKGNAMEPREFIX, dont work?

On 20/11/2005, at 5:16 AM, Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using OPTIONS with PKGNAMEPREFIX= ${PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX}  into
> Makefile, but it's not working, and display this message
>
> ===> Using wrong configuration file /path/options/file
>
> If i comment PKGNAMEPREFIX, this works.
>
> the question is, OPTIONS with PKGNAMEPREFIX, dont work?

What port? Can you put it up somewhere and describe how to repeat the
problem?

I ran into a related (though probably different) problem the other
day - if you use an OPTIONS-based knob to change the value of
PKGNAMEPREFIX, a port build will fail after the first config due to
changed cookie names.
(ie. the files like ${WRKDIR}/.build_doneXXXX)