Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:24:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      sergey dyshel <sdieselil@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   keyboard doesn't works

Hi

I'm not sure I'm writing on the appropriate mailing
list but I don't know what's the source of my problem.
I'm using an old computer with AT (pin-5) keyboard.
When I'm using normal AT keyboard everything works
fine. But when I connect modern PS/2 keyboard (SGI
101-key model) using PS/2->AT connector it refuse to
work in "login:" prompt although it works in my boot
manager and even in autoboot 9-second waiting prompt.

Technical details:
On boot both keyboards display:
  atkbdc0:<keyboard controller ...... on isa0
  atkbd0:<AT keyboard> ... on atkbdc0
But whereas AT keyboard displays:
  kbd0 at atkbd0
PS/2->AT keyboard displays:
  device_probe_and_attach: atkbd0 attach returned 6

What can I do?