Date:      Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:51:46 -0700
From:      <want_2_learn_freebsd@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: This isn't posible is it?

Hi Rino,

I'm not running this in my house--it's in a corporation, and I don't make
all the decisions (I wish).  Mngmnt will not allow it.  Period.

Between you and me, it makes me sick considering the NT share is actually on
a Netap Filer--which is Unix, and it has NFS build in.  BUT, again, Mngmnt
won't allow the conversion, so I must use smb and NT auth.  I have the
choice of trying to get FreeBSD to work with windows, or no Unix all
together!

PS: to Alson, I must disagree with you, I find it much easier to read like
how I post.  If I start in on a thread late, I just read the post with the
most ">".  I also like the spoiling nature of this way--tells me if I want
to read further.

PPS: But thanks for your suggestion Alson on my situation, I will see if
that's possible.